Inclusion Lead with TLR
Full time (including some teaching responsibility) or Part time (non-class based)
Due to the promotion of our current Inclusion Leader, Emmbrook Junior School is looking to recruit an exemplary practitioner to the role. We are a welcoming school with a caring atmosphere. We have 250 pupils who are friendly, kind and courteous. They engage well with adults, visitors and each other. (Ofsted 2018) Our ethos is one of continuous improvement in teaching and learning, coupled with a strong commitment to welfare.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals wishing to actively contribute to the development of our school.
- a school that is rising above the challenges of an RI inspection outcome in June 2018;
- enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
- dedicated and committed staff team;
- a supportive Governing Body;
- a setting suitable for an ambitious experienced leader to develop their leadership skills.
We are looking for an Inclusion Leader who:
- has the SENCo qualification (for an exceptional candidate we would consider someone willing to complete the qualification);
- will be able to demonstrate excellent and innovative teaching;
- will be an excellent communicator with all members of the school community;
- will demonstrate a commitment to the aims, purpose and ethos of our school;
- will work hard to help us to continue to improve outcomes for our school and community;
- has a successful track record of creating and implementing plans and strategies to promote inclusion and diversity within an educational setting.
- has experience of leading a team and providing CPD and training to others
- has a proven record of accomplishment in raising standards.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
To receive an application pack please contact Mrs Claire Freeman, Office Manager, Emmbrook Junior School, Emmbrook Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 1JR
Tel: 0118 978 4940.
Closing date: Friday 15th May 12 noon
Interviews will be held: Tuesday 19th May (via Zoom)
Application Form: Application Form (Word Document)
Job Description: Teacher Job Description
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service clearance being received.