We provide an inclusive, positive environment in which we nurture and empower our children to develop life-long learning skills. This enables them to grow into reflective, successful and well-rounded individuals in our global community.
- Provide a creative and stimulating environment, where all our children enjoy learning and feel happy, safe and valued.
- Grow our children’s self-awareness, self esteem and respect for the feelings, beliefs and opinions of others to prepare them positively for their adult lives.
- Develop motivated, hard working, inquisitive and well behaved children who take increasing responsibility for their own learning.
- Enable children to face challenges and embrace change through perseverance, determination and flexibility.
- Support children to develop personal responsibility, work collaboratively and prepare themselves for secondary education.
- Recognise and celebrate the achievements of all.
Statements of how these will be achieved
The ethos of the school will be based upon strong relationships, respect for all and freedom from bullying, intolerance and discrimination.
We will support children to maximise their achievement through high quality teaching and a strong partnership with parents to secure effective learning.
Our implementation of the National Curriculum will deliver stimulating and confidence – building learning opportunities in a safe environment where all can succeed at their highest level.
We will ensure that alongside the acquisition of knowledge our children will develop strong social and personal skills.