The Parent Forum has an independent role separate to the Governing Body and the PTA. The Forum is made up on one parent representative per class and a member from the school Senior Leadership Team.
Meetings are held half-termly.
Functions of the Parent Forum
- To ensure effective communication between home and school.
- To discuss and feedback parental opinions on school issues.
- To seek clarification on school day procedures.
- To raise issues of concern that affect the whole school or a whole school year.
- To gain feedback from parents on topics of particular interest to the school (focus topic).
If you have any feedback or if you are interested in becoming involved in the forum, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emma Wilkinson (Chair), Christine Leddy, Cathy O’Conner, Clare Doyle, Karen Crawford, Michelle McLeish, Jo Tucker, Vickie Robertson, Claire Worsfold, Rob Fenton (EJS), Rachel Brown (EJS)
Parent Forum Meetings – Minutes
Terms of Reference