Emmbrook Junior School HLTA
Required for 01 January 2019
Salary – Grade 5
Emmbrook Junior School is a welcoming school with a caring atmosphere. We have 250 pupils who are friendly, kind and courteous. They engage well with adults, visitors and each other. (Ofsted 2018)
Our ethos is one of continuous improvement in teaching and learning, coupled with a strong commitment to welfare.
- a school that is rising above the challenges of an RI inspection outcome in June 2018;
- enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
- dedicated and committed staff team;;
- a supportive Governing Body;
- a setting suitable for an ambitious experienced leader to develop their leadership skills.
We are looking for a HLTA who:
- Is prepared to cover classes when teachers are absent;
- will be an excellent communicator with all members of the school community;
- will demonstrate a commitment to the aims, purpose and ethos of our school;
- will work hard to help us to continue to improve outcomes for our school and community;
- has a proven record of accomplishment in raising standards.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
To receive an application pack please contact Mrs Claire Freeman, Office Manager, Emmbrook Junior School, Emmbrook Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 1JR
Tel: 0118 978 4940.
Closing date: 29 November 2018