Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Full Time and permanent to start September 2019
(NQT’s are welcome to apply)
Salary – Grade 5
Emmbrook Junior School is a welcoming school with a caring atmosphere. We are looking for an experienced KS2 Class Teacher with vision, drive and enthusiasm who can help contribute to the ongoing development of our school to ensure the highest quality of teaching and learning.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- is committed to raising standards
- will embrace our cross curricular approach
- will bring energy, enthusiasm and passion to the classroom
- is committed to providing the very best for our children.
We can offer:
- career development opportunities
- supportive parents and governors
- the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated, happy, collaborative staff committed to success.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
To receive an application pack please contact Mrs Claire Freeman, Office Manager, Emmbrook Junior School, Emmbrook Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG41 1JR
Tel: 0118 978 4940.
Closing date: 12 noon, 31 March 2019
All applications will be reviewed on receipt.
Interviews will be held upon receipt of suitable applications.