At Emmbrook Junior School, we are extremely fortunate to have excellent facilities which the children enjoy using and benefit from.
- We have 8 spacious classrooms, all of which have interactive whiteboards, laptops and a range of resources to support learning.
- We have a number of extra teaching rooms for small group teaching
- We have a separate classroom designated for children with a hearing impairment.
- We have an ICT suite with 32, flat screen computers which the children have regular access to.
- A large school hall with a projector and sound system
We are also privileged to have an extensive outdoor area for our children to use.
- We have a large playground with a shaded canopy, picnic tables and an activity trail.
- We have two large playing fields which are used for lessons and for the many after school clubs that we have
- We have an environmental area which comprises of a nature trail and a bio-diversity pond which sits next to our outdoor classroom